Section 1: Purpose
Section 2: Visiting our website/s
This statement applies to any personal information collected from you by Career Calling International Pty Ltd via one of the websites owned or operated by us, or websites within our network or related third party promotional partners.
Career Calling International Pty Ltd is committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
You can visit any of our business sites, such as:
- Career Calling (the “Site”)
- Compliance and Quality Assurance (CAQA) (the “Site”)
- CAQA Resources (the “Site”)
- Online Media Solutions (the “Site”)
and other Career Calling International Pty Ltd initiatives without disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself.
Section 3: Offers and competitions
Section 4: Collection of information through other mediums
Section 5: Acceptance
Section 6: What information do we collect?
- request information on our websites about any of our products or services;
- set up or update an account or other registration on our promotional platforms;
- opt-in to offers, deals and competitions;
- complete surveys;
- actively participate and use our promotional platforms; or
- submit an enquiry to us via our promotional platforms.
Section 7: How do we use your information?
- to fulfil administrative functions associated with these services (for example billing, credit and account management);
- to enter into contracts with you or third parties;
- to measure and improve company services and their individual features;
- to improve your client experience;
- for other marketing and client relationship purposes;
- to allow you to comment on content, and participate in games, competitions, or rewards programs;
- to provide you with customer support; and
- to respond to your enquiries.
- Research and data analysis. We may also use your information for research and data analysis to improve company services. We may do this research or engage a service provider to do this.
- We will never use your information for any other purposes.
Section 8: Disclosure of personal information
- in order to provide our services and/or products;
- for administrative or other business management purposes; or
- where you have provided your consent to us disclosing your personal information to a specified third party promotional partner.
As such, we may disclose your personal information to the partner for the purpose of the partner contacting you for promotional purposes and direct marketing purposes, and the partner may contact you with special offers via the communication channel and contact details provided by you at the time you provided your personal information to us.
In the event you do not wish to receive such communications, you can opt-out by contacting us via the contact details set out in Section 9, through any opt-out mechanism contained in a communication or by logging in to your account and using the info and feedback form.
If you unsubscribe or opt-out, you will be unsubscribed from our email channels, and you will not have your data provided to any third party advertisers or people for marketing or other purposes (except to the extent as required by law to disclose it). You may at any point re-subscribe by re-registering or logging a new enquiry for any of our course, products, or services on our website or through any of our promotional channels.
Section 9: Personal information security
Section 10: Right to access records
Individuals have the right to access or obtain a copy of the personal information that Career Calling International Pty Ltd holds about them. Requests to access or obtain a copy of personal information must be made in writing and sent to our head office address at 2/10 Lawn Court, Craigieburn, Victoria 3064 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no charge for an individual to access personal information that Career Calling International Pty Ltd holds about them; however, there may be a charge of 20 cents per page for every page that it copies. Individuals will be advised of how they may access or obtain a copy of their personal information and the applicable fees within ten (10) days of receiving their written request.
Section 11: Publication
Section 12: Personal information security
Mail: 2/10 Lawn Court, Craigieburn, Victoria 3064
Telephone: 1800 266 160