Our assessment resources contain everything you need to begin assessing your learners.
Our assessment resources include:
- Assessment Pack (Student)
- Trainer Assessment Pack (Marking Guide)
- Mapping for each unit of competency
- Assessment Record Tools
Our assessment resources have been aligned to learner cohorts, industry needs and ACSF indicated levels. In order to achieve this, we have conducted:
- Industry consultation
- Robust validations
- Assessment of best practice holistic delivery
We provide all documents to you in Microsoft Word format, so you can easily customise them as required. Our assessment resources can be used for an unlimited number of students within your RTO. Don’t forget about our QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE!
|SITTGDE001||Interpret aspects of local Australian Indigenous culture|
|SITXWHS001||Participate in safe work practices|
|SITXFSA001||Use hygienic practices for food safety|
|BSBSUS201||Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices|
|SITXFSA002||Participate in safe food handling practices|
|BSBWOR203||Work effectively with others|
* We can develop additional elective units that are not listed on request (Please contact us for further information).