Our learner resources contain everything you need to begin training your learners.
Our learner resources include:
- Learner Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Session Plan
- Classroom Activities
- Self Study Guide
Our learner resources have been aligned to learner cohorts, industry needs and ACSF indicated levels. In order to achieve this, we have conducted:
- Industry consultation
- Robust validations
- Assessment of best practice holistic delivery
We provide all documents to you in Microsoft Word format, so you can easily customise them as required. You are free to rebrand and reproduce these within your registered training organisation (RTO). Our learner and assessment resources can be used for an unlimited number of students within your RTO. Don’t forget about our QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE!
The learner guide meets training package criteria and is developed in a logical order. Formative assessments within the learner guide help VET trainers and teachers identify concepts that students are struggling to understand, skills they are having difficulty acquiring, or learning standards they have not yet achieved. The trainers/teachers can then adjust lessons/sessions, instructional techniques, and academic support accordingly.
The self-study guide is a tool that can be used to help a student extend their learning. It can be effective when students begin to prepare for a summative assessment.
Class activities book
The class activities book helps VET trainers and assessors to create an interactive learning environment. The trainers can use these activities to improve training and support the students in journey towards summative assessment.
The PowerPoint presentation supports the trainer/teacher in creating an interactive learning environment.
The session plan enables trainers to deliver effective, engaging and compliant classroom delivery of a qualification.
We develop resources using the following steps:
- We hire subject matter experts to write our learning resources to ensure they are industry and workplace relevant and current.
- Before we commence writing our learner resources we identify the requirements of the training package/accredited course and collect feedback from industry.
- We design and develop our resources in consultation with VET experts, trainers and assessors and industry experts. This is to ensure each component of the learning resources demonstrate relevance and currency in the industry and meet training package and regulatory compliance requirements.
- All resources go through a compliance and quality check with highly experienced professionals who have worked in the VET sector, with ASQA and other regulators.
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|RIIBEF201D||Plan and organise work|
|RIICCM201D||Carry out measurements and calculations|
|RIICCM202E||Identify, locate and protect underground services|
|RIICCM203D||Read and interpret plans and job specifications|
|RIICOM201D||Communicate in the workplace|
|RIIIMG301D||Maintain site records|
|RIIRIS301E||Apply risk management processes|
|RIIWHS201D||Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures|
|RIIWHS202D||Enter and work in confined spaces|
|RIICCM205E||Carry out manual excavation|
|RIICCM206D||Support plant operations|
|RIICCM207D||Spread and compact materials manually|
|RIICCM208D||Carry out basic levelling|
|RIICCM210D||Install trench support|
|RIICCM302||Track directional boring operations|
|RIICCM303||Conduct vacuum excavations|
|RIICTT301E||Conduct fluid assisted directional boring|
|RIICTT303E||Control micro tunnelling and pipe-jacking operations|
|RIICTT309E||Install slip lining in existing pipeline systems|
|RIIHAN301E||Operate elevating work platform|
|RIIHAN307E||Operate a vehicle loading crane|
|RIISAM201D||Handle resources and infrastructure materials and safely dispose of nontoxic materials|
|RIISAM203D||Use hand and power tools|
|RIISAM204D||Operate small plant and equipment|
|RIIWMG203D||Drain and dewater civil construction site|
|RIICRC203D||Install sub-soil drainage|
* We can develop additional elective units that are not listed on request (Please contact us for further information).