ASQA reported the following in their 2016 – 2017 :
If ASQA identifies non-compliance, you will be given 20 working days to provide evidence that you have rectified that non-compliance. ASQA will then consider this evidence. If you remain non-compliant with the required standards, ASQA will make a decision about what actions to take next. In making this decision, ASQA will consider your history of compliance and the risks associated with the non-compliance. Actions might include:
- Applying a sanction or condition to your registration, and/or
- Rejecting your application.
The National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 provides a range of sanctions of increasing severity—escalating from enforceable undertakings and additional conditions on registration through to suspending or cancelling the registration of an RTO.
Why you need us for consultancy purposes
We have specialised consultants who are experts in their respective fields. We offer a range of Professional Development Workshops specifically designed for RTO Administration and Training Staff. Your team will benefit from gaining an insight into current standards and regulations governing the RTO sector. As the CEO or Manager of an RTO, you will have access to specialist consultants that will be available for confirming your understanding of the standards and what constitutes the best practice in the VET sector.
What we will provide/do for you
Our services include consultancy in:
- Internal audits and Continuous improvement initiatives
- RTO health checks
- Initial RTO Registration audit (note: not approved without audit)
- RTO Re-registration audit
- New qualification application
- Course accreditation application
- Understanding the standards for RTOs
- Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) registration and standards
- Understanding and applying The Education Services for Overseas Students Act (ESOS Act)
- Higher Education
- ISO 9001:2015 – world’s leading Management System Standard
- Professional development
- Resource writing, instructional design and validation
- VET student loans
- Risk Management