Government Funded Training
Government funded training training is where the government provides the funds for students to complete a certain qualification when all eligibility criteria are met. The student is generally required to pay a tuition contribution fee at the time of enrollment as well as any additional course fees that are relevant, such as for books and other study materials.
Each state has its own funding program, for example:
VET Student Loans
VET Student Loans commenced on 1 January 2017, replacing the VET FEE-HELP scheme. The new VET Student Loans program offers greater protection for students and focus on courses that address industry needs, creating better opportunities for employment.
VET Student Loans offers income contingent loan support to eligible students studying Diploma level and above vocational education and training qualifications.
Why you need us for your State and federal funding contract applications
If your RTO offers courses that can be funded by either a state or federal government agency, then we can help you:
- Interpret and apply the various Legislative and Standards requirements
- Prepare your RTO for application purposes (compliance, financial viability etc.)
- Assess your courses for eligibility
- Assess your RTO’s eligibility
- Prepare your application for funding
- Prepare your contract for funding
- Advise you on compliance issues once approved