Why do I need a website?
A website is important as it serves many purposes, it is:
- An online brochure – by having a website you can avoid spending a lot of money on course and tuition services brochures.
- An avenue of reaching your clients – More than 3 billion people are now using the Internet, according to the United Nations agency that oversees international communications.
- A way of Influencing decisions – potentially, thousands of potential students are going to see it. You can influence their decisions with your courses and services.
- A method of showcasing yourself – having a website you can show off your quality tuition methods, education and training and what you do and take pride in.
- A 24 / 7 presence – You’re always there for your students and potential student.
- A way of Communicating with current and potential students, trainers and suppliers – a blog can update them on what’s new (courses, training material, events, photos, or any other content)
- A marketing channel – a digital presence is essential. Without a doubt, with the fast expansion of smart phones and devices, digital marketing is the most efficient, low cost way of showcasing your RTO’s offerings.
- A way of providing customer support – You can greatly reduce the cost of customer support by FAQ page on your website or a method of getting in touch with you.
- A credibility boost – By having a well structured website you can foster instant credibility with anyone. You can provide the ultimate proof that you are there for your clients with supporting evidence.
Why you need us for your website design and development
We are able to cater for almost any requirements that potential customers may have when it comes to their internet site needs. We offer an all-encompassing service which means that whatever your website development needs are, you do not need to go anywhere else.
Our website consultants have extensive experience in the Information Technology industry and every member of our team makes time to stay up to date with the latest developments. Training is an ongoing process for any website designers and we place great emphasis on being able to utilise cutting edge technologies as well as the more established ones. Whether a company needs a simple static site or an interactive one with animated graphics and a back-end database we can help with all the programming work and website design tasks.
What we will provide/do for you
Project summary, goals, target audience, messages, competition
Specific activities, specific deliverables, specific timeline, expectations
Site map, key pages, brand perceptual ideas
Visual style, brand perceptual ideas
Develop visual layout / framework, database design
Prior to production, ensure all issues are rectified
Go live, address feedback from users, immediate changes / fixes
Update content, make changes, fix broken links