If you are not 100% confident that you know and understand everything that is required of a high managerial agent, we can help.
CEO Training Sessions will provide you with the information and skills you need to succeed in a highly regulated environment.
We understand the importance and difficulties of staying up to date with the latest compliance regulations and knowing how to handle the responsibilities of a high managerial agent. Our CEO Training Sessions provide the knowledge you need to ensure your RTO is compliant and that you are aware of all your obligations.
We cover a wide range of topics that will build your knowledge and skills, including:
- The current compliance landscape Regulations, standards, and guidelines governing
- the education and training industry Responsibilities and obligations of high managerial agents
- The role of the regulator
Quality assurance and risk
- management principles
Roles and responsibilities of the senior management team
- Latest trends and changes in
- Tools and strategies to ensure your RTO remains compliant
We believe that it is our duty to ensure everyone in the education and training industry is properly informed and trained in compliance.
Our CEO Training Sessions are conducted by qualified and experienced experts who have a thorough understanding of the current compliance landscape. They provide you with up-to-date information, advice, and support in order to ensure you are able to meet your obligations and responsibilities as a high managerial agent in the education and training industry.
If you’re looking for a quality compliance training provider for your RTO, look no further than CAQA. Our CEO Training Sessions provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to ensure your RTO is compliant and that you are aware of all obligations and responsibilities. Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you.
Some of the topics covered in the training sessions include:
- The current ASQA audit practices
- Evaluating training effectiveness
- Training and assessment practices, processes and systems
- Quality assurance within a training organisation
- How your RTO can become a crime scene, and what you can do to avoid it
- Government funding opportunities for training organisations
- Following systematic processes within a training organisation
- Management of RTO personnel
- Strategies for managing difficult trainers and students
- Delegation and team building
- Conflict resolution in the workplace
- Marketing practices of a training organisation