An Australian Government Initiative
The VET Student Loans Program commenced on 1 January 2017, replacing the VET-FEE-HELP scheme. The new VET Student Loans program offers greater protection for students and focus on courses that address industry needs, creating better opportunities for employment.
To be approved as a VET-FEE-HELP training organisation, you must demonstrate that you meet VET Student Loans course provider requirements and the VET Student Loans Rules under the 2016 Act.
The Secretary of the VET Student Loans, noted the following in the bi-annual report (six month ending 30 June 2017):
Why you need us for your VET Student Loans application
The application is very challenging and requires detailed knowledge of the process and the department’s HELP Information Management System (HITS).
The fee amount per application is $5,110
The process involves the following:
- An applicant must follow the specific instructions to lodge a valid application
- The application must be in the form approved by the Secretary and be accompanied by the
- The Secretary is not required to consider or decide an application which is not in the form approved or where the applicant has not paid the Application Fee.
- For the purpose of this application round, the form approved for applications comprises:
- The Application Submission Outline, which must be completed in accordance with the requirements of Part B of this Application Guide; and
- The VSL Workbook, which must be completed in accordance with the requirements of Part B of this Application Guide; and
- Compliance with and value of government training contracts.
- Substantiating evidence submitted by the Applicant to support its Application, which must be provided in accordance with the requirements of Part B of this Application Guide.In addition, an application must be lodged using the department’s HELP Information Management System (HITS) on or before the Closing Time and each Applicant must pay the Application Fee ($5,110) within 14 days after receipt of an invoice following lodgement of their application on HITS.
What we will provide/do for you
- Guide you through the application process
- Register you on HITS
- Help you prepare the required documents and evidence required
- Guide you through the provider suitability requirements with supporting evidence
- Help you submit your online application
- Help you prepare the required ten (10) worksheets in the workbook, all of which must be completed.
We will support you throughout the application process and help you meet the VET Student Loans course provider requirements and the VET Student Loans Rules under the 2016.
Our experienced consultants will do most of the work for you, from start to finish. We will manage the forecasting and modelling process, so you can focus on managing your RTO and delivering quality training services to your students.
for more information.