This is the first page that greets you when visit ASQA’s‘Apply for initial registration.
ASQA reported the following in the 2016 – 2017 Annual Report:
Due to the importance of maintaining a high barrier to market entry, applications for initial registration from organisations seeking to enter the VET market are not approved without audit.
The increase in the number of these applications over the past two financial years, and the increase in the percentage of these applicants that are poor-quality, has had a significant effect on ASQA’s regulatory resources. ASQA refused approximately one in five applications for initial registration during the reporting period.
Why you need us for RTO Set up/gaining RTO registration
The Proportion of applications for initial registration rejected by ASQA, 2012-13 to 2016–17 have certainly increased over the last 5 years and in particular in the last 2 years since the 2015 standards came into effect.
Although the process of registering a new RTO is complex, it is not impossible if our expert consultants are part of your team.
Our experienced consultants have helped over 100s RTOs registrations and our proven methods will enhance your chances of a successful registration process.
What we will provide/do for you
- We will help you develop a customised plan for a successful RTO registration
- We will help you
- Set up your RTO
- Set up your systems for managing quality across your RTO
- Develop compliant policies and procedures
- Develop strategies for managing your marketing and student information
- Set up appropriate training facilities and equipment
- Develop compliant and appropriate training and assessment materials for all units and qualifications
- Develop a Learning Management System
- Develop a student management system
- Develop compliant and appropriate record keeping procedures and student management system
- Hire experienced and qualified trainers / assessors ensuring compliant and appropriate documentation is in place to support their qualificationss
- Develop a continuous improvement processes are in place including professional development for training, administration and management staff
- Develop industry engagement strategies, designed to maintain currency in your training and training material
- Develop a detailed Training and Assessment Strategies (TAS) for each qualification you intend to deliver
- We will help you with providing a compliant AVETMISS database
- We will help you develop the corporate governance policies, procedures and management structure
- We will coach you in how to operate your RTO once established
- Support you through the registration process
- Help you prepare for registration and the ensuing audit
- ASQA website…https://www.asqa.gov.au/
- Financial Viability…https://www.legislation.gov.au/Series/F2011L01405
- Standards for RTO’s… https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2014L01377
- Fit and Proper Person Requirement…https://www.legislation.gov.au/Series/F2011L01341
- Qualification framework…https://www.aqf.edu.au/
for more information.