For registered RTOs wanting to extend their offerings we offer a comprehensive suite of compliance services and curriculum for a variety of ELICOS courses such as General English, English for Academic Purposes, English for IELTS, English for PTE, English for Tourism and Hospitality, English for Community services and Health and more.
We understand the importance of ensuring your organisation meets the highest standards of quality and compliance. That’s why our team of experts can help you develop the curriculum and put these courses within your scope of deliverables.
We have a range of compliance services to ensure that your organisation runs smoothly and meets the standards of quality and compliance set by the National ELICOS Standards. These services include:
We also provide educational and curriculum services to assist you in creating, designing and delivering effective ELICOS courses. Our curriculum services include:
Documentation and Procedures
Training and Development
Evaluation and Feedback
Monitoring and Reporting
At CAQA, we are committed to helping you create a high-quality education organisation and ensure that your courses meet the highest ELICOS standards. Our team of experts will work with you to develop the most effective and compliant curriculum to meet the demands of your students and help you achieve success.
So, if you are looking for a team of experts to assist you with compliance services and curriculum for a number of ELICOS courses, look no further than CAQA. Contact us today to find out more about our services and how we can help you.
We will help you understand and address the VET quality framework and the requirements of the ESOS Act and the National Code of Practice. We will then develop the submission to ASQA as a CRICOS provider including:
- Development of ESOS and CRICOS compliant policies and procedures for your RTO
- Preparation of your online ASQAnet Application.
- Development of an international student handbook, including the required policies and procedures for international students
- Development of an international trainer’s handbook, including the required policies and procedures for CRICOS trainers and assessors.
- Development of the staff handbook
- Help you with council requirements and to gain council building approval
- Build your understanding of student visa requirements
- Identify International agents who can assist with recruitment of students
- Prepare you for your ASQA audit
We can work with you and your team to get your RTO compliant and ready for audit. Provide an experienced Auditor who can attend your ASQA Audit and coach you through the compliance requirements on the day of the audit.
- Develop an Audit Folder - including all compliance forms, policies and procedures that have been submitted to ASQA.
- Perform an internal Audit - conducted at your premises to assist you with the preparations for audit and to ensure that you are ready for it.
- Assist with any rectifications - if required, includes the provision of an Action Plan identifying what needs to be completed to meet compliance requirements.