Our RPL Kits are developed to assist in making valid assessment decisions whilst remaining compliant with training standards.
The RPL Kits are written for each qualification and include carefully designed documentation and simple instructions for evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all units requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
Our RPL Kit includes six steps:
Stage 1: An RPL Application Form and Information booklet for the candidate to complete that meets regulatory compliance, organisational and NCVER requirements.
Stage 2: Includes:
- A self assessment kit for candidates to assess their skills and knowledge
- Competency conversation kit for candidates to demonstrate their skills and explain their level of knowledge.
- Demonstration and observation kit with practical tasks, for candidates to provide additional evidence
This fulfills training package requirements and the collection of supporting documentation and evidence. The kit also includes instructions regarding evidence-gathering tasks (where applicable).
Stage 3: Third Party Kit, to be completed by an independent third party who is familiar with the candidate’s abilities in the workplace and who currently is (or has previously worked) in a supervisory position to the candidate. The third party person is asked to provide feedback on the candidate's skills and workplace performance.
Stage 4: The RPL Post Assessment Kit. This stage involves all the processes the Assessor and Registered Training Organisation (RTO) undertake to finalise the RPL assessment process for the candidate.
Stage 5: The RPL Trainer and Assessor Kit. This includes benchmarking information for trainers and assessors to enable them to make consistent evaluations of competence. It includes detailed instructions, procedures and recording tools to be used during the process.
Stage 6: Mapping Document. Questions, activities and tasks are mapped to the requirements of each unit of competency.
We provide all documents to you in Microsoft Word format, so you can easily customise them as required. You are free to rebrand and reproduce these within your registered training organisation (RTO). Our RPL Kits can be used for an unlimited number of students within your RTO. Don’t forget about our QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE!
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|Apply food safety procedures
|Use numerical applications in the workplace
|Use food preparation equipment to prepare fillings
|Produce laminated pastry products
|Produce non laminated pastry products
|Produce basic bread products
|Produce savoury bread products
|Produce specialty flour bread products
|Produce sponge cake products
|Produce biscuit and cookie products
|Produce cake and pudding products
|Produce sweet yeast products
|Schedule and produce bakery production
|Produce basic artisan products
|Participate in work health and safety processes
|Produce specialist pastry products
|Produce artisan bread products
|Sell to the retail customer
|Prepare food products using basic cooking methods
If you require RPL Kits with comprehensive benchmarking, please contact us for a quote.
- This qualification will include the pre-selected units as listed above.
- Upon request, we can develop additional elective units that are not currently listed.
- If you wish to make any elective changes, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
- Please note that any elective changes involving units that are currently unavailable may result in additional charges to cover development costs.
- Please note that the quantity of units delivered will correspond to the number of units included in the training product on training.gov.au